My root.

04/04/09.
Batch 24 Orientation for Indians.
Food Court, Level 3.
Yeah, Orientation for INDIANS? that gor me guessing at one point of time as well. WHY? WHY HERE TOO? racist is the word, and that's what we thought at first. but honestly, this whole thing was a good idea after all. We got along with the seniors, and with that, we got help in many ways, and also we're able to join many activities together, like watching a tamil movie together.
We thought we would be going through hell with them, but we were proved wrong. This whole thing was actually a really fun thing to do! damn, i can't wait to become a senior. Then again, I would not want the juniors to be afraid of me, but to like me. :) I'm a nice person, c'mon how can i treat a person like a dog. hmm. So far none of the seniors are treatin us like dogs, not to the girls at least, I'm so sorry boys. haha WE feel for you too.
you know who she is already. LOL
God, i LOVE her eyes!
The guys will never smile, do they?
See, they TRY to smile, but it doesn turn out.
Menaga( brown ), Reshma( pink ), Kani( purple ). Best seniors we have. hehe
She's just jealous! haha
MY camera is addictive aint it Aarthi? hehe
Arun singing. aaah, i was swept off my feet when he sang Nenjukul Peidhidum.
and Abi sang Adiyae Kolluthae.

Boys who were "punished" to spell MISSIPI by their butt. haha

And, the after party.. hehe..


haha, I'm so sorry I'm self-absorbed!

We were head banging! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Manipal.

Malaysia.

Tryna get me Riddin Dirty.

Tryna get me Riddin Dirty.

You're a Rockstar.

Where I Will Live My Dream.

Where I Will Live My Dream.

Love Lockdown.

Love Lockdown.

With you.

With you.

Superstars.

Party People.

Party People.

| Via Blogger Templates